Glacier Jet Center?
You can have the career of your life working for our company. We’re always looking for outgoing, friendly, detail-oriented individuals who wish to grow personally and professionally as a member of our team. If you like people, enjoy making their lives easier and have a strong work ethic, we’d like to talk to you.
We offer excellent compensation, insurance and retirement benefits, and an opportunity to expand your horizons in a fun, yet hard-working, casual environment.
We’re changing the face of service in private aviation, and we can’t wait for you to join us.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- 401K Retirement w/ Employer Match
- Voluntary Short & Long Term Liability Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Family Bereavement Pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts
- Flight Benefits*
Current Positions Available
Do you have a passion for delivering excellent customer service?
Do you have an interest in aviation and travel?
Are you looking for a career that allows you to soar to new heights?
Answering yes to any of these questions could mean that this is the job for you! Glacier Jet Center is actively searching for highly motivated Customer Service Representative to join our team. Our Customer Service Representatives are the main point of contact with our customers and other staff members providing first class treatment. This is a full-time position offering a four day a work week schedule, with ten-hour shifts. Glacier Jet Center is open seven days a week typically from 5am to 12am, employees must be reliable and have timely attendance for scheduled shifts that shall include early mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Meet, greet, and aid all guests with a positive attitude creating a memorable first impression.
- Maintain a clean and welcoming environment exceeding guests’ expectation.
- Coordinate and facilitate customers with requests which include but are not limited to rental cars, courtesy cars, hotel reservations, and directions.
- Taking and submitting catering orders for air crew and customers.
- Receiving, recording, and relaying information from incoming aircraft using a two-way radio.
- Dispatching Service Line Technicians of service requests of incoming aircraft using a two-way radio.
- Accept, and process sales of fuel and other services.
- Nightly reconciliation of transactions through various systems.
- Answer, transfer, and manage high volume multi-line telephone system.
- Responsibly for checking employee company email each scheduled shift.
- Perform janitorial duties including but not limited to cleaning restrooms, stocking, vacuuming, and trash removal.
- Other duties as requested.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to undergo and pass a drug, alcohol, and 10-year background check.
- Must complete company, industry, state and federal required trainings, certifications, and courses within the timeline provided during initial training period.
*Employment qualifications must be met for benefits.
If you are highly motivated, reliable, and a team player looking to join a professional growing FBO team, then look no further you have landed in the right spot!! Don’t let this opportunity fly by, we look forward to meeting with you!
Do you have an interest in aviation?
Are you someone who enjoys working outdoors?
Do you have great customer service skills?
Have you been looking for a job that keeps you active?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this maybe the job for you! Glacier Jet Center is actively looking for a Full-Time year-round Service Line Technician to join our team. Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to guest services, deicing, and refueling aircraft from elevated heights, quality control, marshaling and towing aircraft. Line Service Technicians provide services to fully accommodate our Pilots and Customers’ needs with a professional and safe manner while working in a fast-paced environment along with other assigned duties. This is a physical job with extensive and repetitive standing, walking, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, bending, climbing, and twisting. Candidates must be able to pass a 10-year background check, pre-employment drug test, and have a valid driver’s license. Must be willing to work in all weather conditions and in elevated noise levels of the airport environment.
- Marshaling planes through arrivals and departures.
- Greeting pilots, passengers, and crew.
- Moving aircraft.
- Providing basic service for aircraft, e.g., fuel, oil, lavatory, water, etc.
- Driving vehicles in areas congested with moving and stationary aircraft, vehicles, and equipment.
- Assisting with baggage.
- Ensuring hangars, tarmac and client areas are kept clean and orderly.
- Ensuring a safe environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintaining facilities and equipment.
- De-ice aircraft.
- Fuel quality control functions.
- Maintaining facility grounds throughout the year such as mowing, and snow removal.
- Must be 18 years old.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be willing to work any shift in a 7-day operation, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be willing to take and pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Candidate must be able to clear a fingerprint-based criminal history check to obtain and retain credentials necessary for the position. Position specific clearances include but are not limited to FAA, TSA, Port Authority.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- A valid clear driver’s license.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds regularly.
Are you looking for a job that offers great perks?
1. PART TIME
2. *Flight Benefits
3. Being able to work both indoors and outdoors
4. Competitive pay
5. Active and fast paced environment
If you are looking for a job that offers any of these perks, then look no further! We are actively hiring individuals who enjoy working in the travel industry and looking for that perfect part time job. An Airline Service Agent’s roles include but are not limited to assisting passengers with their travel needs such as ticket purchases, passenger check ins, and passengers boarding aircraft. You will be responsible for loading and unloading passenger’s bags, assisting in the marshalling of planes, positioning ramps and staircases, as well as assisting in the deicing of the aircraft as needed. Other duties may be assigned by station manager to meet operational needs.
- Must be able to take/pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening.
- Must be able to pass a 10 year background check and obtain an airport badge.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions and work a fluctuating schedule that includes some mornings, days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to meet physical demands involving a combination of reaching, stooping, and kneeling, which could involve lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of moderate weight up to 70 pounds.
- Must have good communication, customer service, and organizational skills.
- Must be at least 18 years old at time of hire.
If you feel like it’s time to explore new opportunities with us, then take the next step and apply. We are looking forward to meeting you.
This is a year round PART TIME position.
*Flight Benefits to be discussed at time of interview*
Check out more Montana career opportunities at Rocky Mountain Aircraft Service
What is an FBO?
We have found while interviewing employee candidates over the years, many were not familiar with what an FBO is or what we do here. So we made this short video to help give you an idea.
Glacier Jet Center is looking for full-time and part-time Customer Service Representative to assist us with creating exceptional and personalized experiences for our guests. This is a fast-paced environment where attention to detail is key. The perfect candidate will have excellent communication, organization and time management skills. A desire to exceed guest expectations is a must.
Customer Service Specialist
Glacier Jet Center is looking for full-time Line Service Technicians. Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to guest service, refueling aircraft, deicing aircraft, quality control, marshalling and towing aircraft. Experience in the aviation industry is preferred but not required. Pay rate is competitive.
Line Service Technician
Glacier Jet Center currently has Airline Service Agent openings. Our team consists of hardworking, career minded, outgoing and fun-loving adventure seekers. This is a part-time job, with shifts that will vary depending on flight schedules. Duties will include but are not limited to: customer service, ticket purchases, check-in, boarding, baggage handling and marshalling.
Start packing your bags, it’s time to explore new opportunities with us!
Air Line Service Agent
Our aircraft maintenance is operated by Rocky Mountain Aircraft Services and is FAA 141 Repair station #7RKR476d. We are Cirrus Aircraft and Enstrom Helicopter Service Center and provide complete nose-to-tail services on all aircraft covered by our airframe and powerplant ratings including annual inspections, maintenance, preventative maintenance, repair, and alterations.
The avionics department at Rocky Mountain Aircraft Service can help you keep pace with the latest advancements in avionics system integration as well as ever-changing FAA mandates. As an authorized installation and service center for Garmin, Honeywell, Bendix/King, Avidyne, and many other manufacturers (see Authorized Service Center), you can be sure our experienced staff will provide you with the highest quality of service available. Quality avionics modifications and repairs will keep your aircraft operating safely while making your service schedule cost-effective as well.