N6506D is a great learning aircraft with a classic instrument panel. This aircraft is ideal for learning the basics of flying without the added learning curve of touchscreen technology.
- 1978 Cessna 172N Skyhawk
- LYCOMING O-320-H2AD SERIES 160 HP
- uAvionix ADS-B Out
N6843H is a Cessna 172M Skyhawk fresh out of an avionics and interior upgrade. The custom instrument panel is built with industry trusted Garmin technology products. It features dual Garmin G3X flight displays, Garmin G5 backup flight display, Garmin GNS 430 WAAS NAVCOM and Garmin GTX 345 Transponder with ADS-B in and out. This is an excellent aircraft for expanding your pilot skills to a new generation of aircraft instrumentation.
- 1975 Cessna 172M Skyhawk
- LYCOMING O-320-E2D SERIES 160 HP
- Garmin G3X PFD/ MFD with backup G5 instrument
- ADS-B IN/OUT providing traffic targets, TargetTrend and TerminalTraffic
- FIS-B Weather
- Synthetic Vision
- VFR Sectionals and Instrument Approach Plates
- Monitor engine performance through EIS
- Guardian Carbon Monoxide Detector